Los Angeles Entertainment Litigation Lawyers
Litigation Services For Clients Across The United States
Lysaght Law Group LLP attorneys have been involved in many of Southern California’s most significant disputes and lawsuits involving entertainment litigation. We have represented individual entertainers seeking to protect their royalties, as well as corporate entities involved in complex contract litigation with major studios.
From offices in Santa Monica, the firm’s trial lawyers advise and represent clients in Southern California and throughout the United States. Call (310) 566-8166 or contact the firm by email to arrange a consultation with a Los Angeles entertainment litigation attorney at Lysaght Law Group.
Arrange a consultation to meet with us about your litigation matter in any area of entertainment law, including:
- Talent and actor contract disputes and litigation
- Royalties and syndication rights
- Technology licensing
- Creative rights litigation
- Licensing, copyright and trademark infringement
- Invasion of privacy
- Publicity rights
- Profit participation
- Hermit Glen v. Twentieth Century Fox: Obtained $9.88 million jury verdict in Los Angeles Superior Court for producer/writer/director Ron Shelton over back-end profits dispute re: White Men Can’t Jump. Top 10 California verdict for 1997.
- Doe v. Disney: Obtained favorable eight-figure confidential settlement against studio over
- back-end profits dispute on major motion picture.
- Doe v. Twentieth Century Fox: Obtained nine-figure confidential eve of trial settlement over dispute re: syndication royalties owed on network television series.
- Doe v. Universal: Obtained favorable monetary settlement and ancillary rights allowing major motion picture to be produced and distributed.
- L.A. Effects v. Fox: Obtained favorable monetary settlement and credit for special effects on Alien II. Client received Academy Award for special visual effects.
- Doe v. Fox: Obtained immediate seven-figure cash payment plus ongoing participation in
- ancillary rights for eight (8) motion pictures on behalf of actor.
Lysaght Law Group is sensitive to the financial burden of litigation costs and is open to discussing alternative billing options that meet your specific needs. For client convenience, the firm accepts all major credit cards.